Qualify to Become a Nevada Marijuana Patient
How to Get a Nevada Medical Marijuana Card
List of Qualifying Medical Conditions
– Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
– Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Cachexia (general physical wasting and malnutrition from chronic disease)
– Persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis)
– Seizures (including epilepsy)
– Severe nausea
– Severe pain (the most commonly reported condition)
– Additional conditions, subject to approval by the Division
Other Qualifying Conditions
– Must be a Nevada resident with a valid Nevada I.D. as proof of residency.
– Must request a Patient Cardholder Application and mail the completed application to state.
– Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition.
– Visit a medical marijuana doctor to get qualified and submit paperwork to the state.
– State application fee: $25; State registration fee: $75; Doctor fee: varies per doctor.
– Apply for a Nevada medical marijuana card online here: Nevada Medical Marijuana Program
– Find Nevada marijuana doctors
– Find Nevada dispensaries
– Nevada marijuana laws