Friday , February 26 2021
Home / Nevada Marijuana News / Nevada Marijuana Doctor Office’s New Investment Opportunities

Nevada Marijuana Doctor Office’s New Investment Opportunities

Sun Valley Certification Clinics

As more states legalize marijuana — for medicinal and recreational purposes — the demand for marijuana increases, and with growing demand comes investment opportunities.

Arizona-based Sun Valley Certification Clinics (SVMMJCC), a company with medical marijuana doctor office locations in Nevada and Arizona (and with plans to expand into other states), is the latest marijuana business to receive investment. Green Global Properties Inc. and SVMMJCC have entered into an agreement whereby Green Global will have the option to acquire 51% ownership of 10 new SVMMJCC locations as they are opened over the next 24 to 36 months.

Each acquisition is expected to occur in two phases, with the first phase consisting of $100,000 being paid for 30% interest with an 18-month option to acquire 21% more (for a total of 51%) for a second $100,000 payment.

SVMMJCC has also began franchising their medical marijuana doctor office certification clinics around the country, thus allowing interested parties in states with medical marijuana programs to easily partner with and open a proven business concept. Currently, a franchise costs between $118,000 – $452,000, depending on factors such as location and size.